- Despite having a bad month for pain, I have been to the gym (not daily) and I have also started cycling to work on my new e-bike.
- My podcast download rate has tripled.
- I had a guest blog post published by the Society for Education and Training and I have also been interviewed by them about becoming a Google Certified Trainer (coming soon!)
- I have decided to complete and publish my book over summer break.
- I got a new job! Next year I will be returning to work full time as CPD Manager and Scholarly Lead. It's a 1-year secondment. I am anxious about returning to work full-time, but it is a big job and doing it on a 50% or 75% basis would not have been sensible. It will present me with many challenges (some have already presented themselves!) but I plan to face them head-on.
- Due to changes with the Etsy fee structure, I decided to move my online store for Martine Makes to Shopify. I am happy with how the store looks, I just need to boost the profile and start making sales (and more products).
- I've made some small but significant changes to my home to reduce the amount of waste (particularly plastic) we produce. This fits so well with the ethos of Martine Makes.
Currently Working On
- Cycling everywhere.
- Resting when my body tells me I need to.
- Reducing waste in my home.
- My aim for The Teaching Space this month is to increase my email list.
- And then there's the book!
- I'll also be planning the year for the podcast and bulk recording a lot.
- On the home front, I am decluttering.
- For Martine Makes - it's STOCK and profile raising.
What Am I Reading?