- I've consistently published a weekly episode of The Teaching Space Podcast.
- The Teaching Space Facebook group has 51 members.
- I launched 2 digital products for The Teaching Space last month.
- I delivered 2 G Suite training sessions over the past month, as well as a one-to-one training session to support a new podcaster.
- I pitched an article idea to InTuition magazine, which they accepted, and I will be working on this month.
- I create a resources library for The Teaching Space.
- I set goals for 2018 for my business empire (activity and revenue based).
- I've developed a new product for the Martine Makes Etsy shop which will go on sale this month (February).
Areas for Development
- My daily writing schedule has ... well... ceased to exist! (See, "What Next", below).
- I need to market my digital products for The Teaching Space.
Currently Working On
- Batch recording the next month's worth of podcasts.
- Invoicing 😀
- Making new yarn out of old sweaters.
- Getting to grips with my new standing desk.
- Packaging and photographing my new Martine Makes product.
- Developing my presence and aesthetic for Martine Makes on Instagram.
- Writing my book!
- Marketing and audience building for The Teaching Space.