- I will be speaking at a Google Summit in London at the end of next month - my first official speaking gig.
- I've started journalling using Day One (hurrah for daily writing... even if it is not my book!)
- I started a book club.
- My YouTube channel has grown.
- My engagement on social media has been better this month.
- I've consistently published a weekly podcast as planned (with the exception of half term as the podcast is term-time only).
- I got approved as a book reviewer for UKEdChat.
Areas For Development
- Expanding The Teaching Space digital product range.
- Marketing The Teaching Space podcast.
- Making more yarn for Martine Makes.
- The book has stalled. I know why. I need to get on with it.
Currently Working On
- Daily yoga practice.
- Writing my journal.
- Moving my digital products for The Teaching Space from Samcart to Thinkific.
- Streamlining my social media for both The Teaching Space and Martine Makes.
- Reconciling my accounts.
- Writing an article about marking for InTuition magazine.
- I need to work on The Teaching Space's digital products range.
- Marketing... for everything! I'm so bad at this.
- My GSuite for Business course (Easter project).
What Am I Reading?